Monday, May 30, 2011

Hello!! :D
Watched this Kungfu Panda.
Cute rite! :BRandom much. :B
Its 1.37am nowwwww.
Ytd slpt at 7am agn and wokeup at 4pm+
Receive calls from aiai. ~
He jio me go Lot1 t watch movie w candybby&choon as he wanted t make chance fer them.
Okaywell.
Met him at fj lrt, trained t jelapang&panjang wait choon and candybby, headed t cck. :)
Reach like abt gg t b 6pm, so we went t cinema planned t watch Kungfu Panda!
Dhen we took aiai's iphone t toilet and zilian. :B
Aft that me&candybby went KFC t buy food while those guys were buying movietickets. :)
Hahaha, Kungfu Panda is cute when he's small. :B
I wan t watch Pirate of th carribean badly!!
Mayb this cuming wedn me&candybby is watching that. Haha. :B
Okay, aft watching show we lepak awhile aft that went hme.
Crazypeople wan t walk from cck t phoenix, me&candybby agrees t it.
When at teckwhye they ask candybby&choon take lrt as t let them chance tgt and they pull me away dunlet me go w candybby! :(
I fcuking' regret never diedie went w her! It like a nitemare totally.
They torture me siaaaal. :(
So violent!
At sumwhere teckwhye, we played swing so fun although its like less dhen 5min. :)
Aft that saw a haunted skul, at first almost gg in as aiai&polar wan t go in but luckily end up we all stand outside and see suddenly i talk v loud haha, as they say whad i scare la.
So im trying t prove that im not, so i talk loud and say i think they heard my voice run away liao lo. Haha, polar was trying to cover my mouth! And there's when i begin t laugh. They bueytahan.
I was pissed cause we walked so long oso hvnt reach panjang.
Finally saw a cds ; garrison.
Walk halfway w him dhen seperate way ler.
Went Senja CC! Bought each a cup! :B
Aiai blanjar each a cup as i was pissed by them! Torturing me. :@
Had a cooooool milktea!<3
So sweeeet :B
Me&Aiai bought 50% sweet while polar bought 100%, cfm dieteties.
Haha, walk awhile dhen sit down.
Stupid sia, both of them scare me by saying ghost story and i believe==''
I dundare went hme, need accompanies.
Asked they2 send me home till my floor, 10stories.
At life, dam ridiculous please! GRRR. Wont ever fcuking frget! :@
Make me cant sleep till 7.30am==''
Well.
Still have t thanks them fer sending me home la, thanks buddy. :B
Luvyea. <3

No comments: